Is anyone attending the 2023 CES convention?

https://www.ces.tech/ - There promises to be an explosion of Cybersecurity solutions. I have not been since 2016.

1 Like

It will be in Las Vegas next year?

Hmm, I might. I am close enough so travel won’t be an issue. I have never been to one of their events but I have seen clips and such online. I think they may be showing off a lot of new tech advancements in 2023 which I am sure will be can’t miss it moments.

1 Like

I’ll be there. I went to the one in 2019 and had a blast. Haven’t gone in a few years, for the obvious reasons it being canceled, delayed, etc. but I already have things planned out. Will be staying with family to save on the cost of booking a hotel. I am looking forward to what they showoff and learning about new groundbreaking tech that will benefit us and the environment. I think that is the key moving forward and a path many developers are taking.

1 Like

Yes, the Las Vegas convention center. Don’t think I will make this one as I was just there earlier this month for another convention. But will plan for 2024.

You are gonna have an amazing time. I think it will be the best one since covid.

1 Like

I have never gone. I have heard of it in passing though. Do they always hold it in Vegas or does it move around? Vegas is a bit too far for me to travel. If it were in driving distance, I would highly consider it. I would have to check into pricing and whatnot.

It is always held in Winchester, Nevada. I don’t know if they plan on moving it or touring it anytime soon. It would be cool if they did but this is a hot spot for them. People come for the convention as well as to enjoy Las Vegas.

1 Like

I wish I could go. I won’t be able to get the time off work for it. I have already tried. I am going to have to see if I can catch it next year. Is there anywhere I can watch the happenings online live? Will Twitch maybe have something going on for it?

1 Like

I also wanted to attend. But it’s $1,500 USD round trip. So maybe the next one.

1 Like