Congrats Charles! - Winner of this month’s Firewalla Blue Plus Device

It’s my pleasure to announce this month’s winner of the second of three Firewalla Blue Plus devices!

This month’s winner is @chascates

Charles, can you tell us a little about yourself?

The device has been ordered and will ship to Charles’ address this week. Congrats Charles! :partying_face:

Now, comes the last month (July 2022) that new and existing community members can enter to win the last remaining Firewalla Blue Plus devices!

A reminder on how to enter the contest

1. Join our new community forums using this link if you haven’t already.
  2. Participate in forum discussions with at least one post (or new thread) every 10 days.
    (a minimum of 3 posts/threads over 30 days is required).

The final winner will be selected from the top 3 to 5 members with the most useful posts (replies and new topics) over the next 31 days.

Also, read the original giveaway announcement.

1 Like

Congrats, @chascates! Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

2 Likes

I’m retired & living in Bryan/College Station, Tx. I worked in printing & publishing but spent the very last 10 years or so doing desktop support at a typesetting company that specialized in academic & textbook work.
Trying to expand my network knowledge and many thanks for everyone’s help!

3 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: I’m sure you’ll love it. I love mine.

2 Likes

You can read More about Ben’s setup/review here: Firewalla Blue Plus Review + My Home Lab setup

3 Likes

Wait until you see my new setup :wink:

Let’s just say it’s wall mounted. Still need to power the devices and whatnot. I’ll update the post in a few weeks with pictures and more thoughts on the blue+.

1 Like