1 Year Anniversay of our Linux and Technology Forums!

Originally published at: 1 Year Anniversay of our Linux and Technology Forums!

The past year has been full of challenges and opportunities for many of us. As we reflect, it’s important to acknowledge the moments that have brought us joy, growth, and learning. One year ago, linuxcommunity.io was launched as an online forum for Linux and technology industry experts. Today, we celebrate its first year anniversary and…

2 Likes

I need to express my gratitude to everyone who has contributed in this forums.

I’m proud to be part of this community of like-minded individuals, unless I’m willing to lend a helping hand, not always I’m reading this forum, but promising myself to be part more active sharing and helping, contributing to increase diversity in this community.

Congratulate us, all members that contribute as active or in background awaiting some thing that triggers your support and help

Cheers
sfrias

1 Like

great community, congratulations!

1 Like

Love the Forum. Happy 1 Year all!

Solving the Two Generals" problem has been the highlight of my career :drooling_face:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary everyone!:grin:

1 Like

I created 9 topics? huh I didn’t think I was that chatty :thinking: :grin: Anyway Happy Anniversary! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

:rofl: Indeed. Some really great topics as well, some of which turned into full-on discussions!

I bet you are the conversation guru at bars/pubs. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not intentionally :wink:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary everyone! Its my birthday today as well…woohoo!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday (with a slight delay… oops) and a very big thank you for the great resources shared to everyone willing to learn more about Linux.

Great forum too, cheers everyone!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary :champagne:!

1 Like

Nice to see so many of you. :nerd_face: Don’t be strangers there’s some new showcases coming soon and also exclusive free offers and 3rd party discounts for members.

Happy belated anniversary!

1 Like